- 1 1/2 cups plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Place a small roasting pan in oven. Preheat broiler to high. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle both sides of chicken evenly with salt. Place chicken on preheated pan coated with cooking spray. Broil in lower third of oven for 15 minutes or until done, turning after 7 minutes.