This is a very simple side salad that would be great paired with a wide variety of meals. It’s too bad spinach has such a bad rap, it is delish!
Spinach with Garlic Vinaigrette (from Cooking Light)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup vertically sliced red onion
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add 6 cups spinach and red onion; toss to coat.